Kelmarna Community Farm is nestled in the heart of Auckland’s Ponsonby area on 4.5 acres of land leased from the council.
The gate to our thriving organic farm is open to the community at all times and we welcome you to come experience, learn and enjoy all we have to offer. From our Farm Shop to monthly workshops, annual events and our many volunteering opportunities — we want to share the joys of our urban oasis with you.
Please book for larger groups, leave pooch at home (we have sheep & chooks!) and only pick fruit, veg or flowers when you’re with one of our team!
FARM SHOP HOURS:
Wednesdays, 10am – 4pm | Saturdays, 9am – 12pm
– Volunteering (indv.) = by registration, learn more or sign up to join in
– Education Team volunteering = contact our Education Manager
Visiting with us
individuals & groups
– Casual visits = 7 days a week, learn more
– Group Tours = by booking, learn more or make an enquiry
– Team Experiences = by booking, learn more or make an enquiry
– Our Education Programme page
– Our Education Programme Policy page
– Contact our Education Manager
– Our Workshop Schedule page
– Our Workshop Policy page
– Enquire about a private group workshop
- Contact our Education Manager